48 HOURS 2020 LETS GO
Hello and welcome to Sacramento's original guerrilla film show.
THIS IS IT!
Are you a Filmmaker or actor and Want to participate this year??
Join this group to discuss
EASY STEPS! PAY ATTENTION:
1st be sure and Join CFF as a member NOW and then join this group page here to get all updates!
1) Team-leaders Must be signed up HERE:https://bit.ly/2vUk0yb
2) You MUST send your films in via email by 10pm Sunday night (pacific time)
3) To NETWORK SIGN UP HERE: .https://californiafilm.net/directory/48-hours-sacramento-friends AND: https://www.facebook.com/groups/239486059957239/
4) Questions to Martin@SacramentoFilmFestival.com or CALL 916.524.5138
1) NAMED CHARACTER: ALAN KRUMWIEDE
2) PROP: ROLL OF TOILET PAPER
3) DIALOG: "...YOU HAVE TO ADMIRE IT'S SIMPLICITY. IT'S ONEBILLIONTH OUR SIZE AND IT'S BEATING US..."
WE WILL SEE YOU SUNDAY!!
Time to make history...
Make Media That Matters...
Defeat COVID 19...
All films will be turned in on Sunday, 4/26 and world-wide premiere will be May 30th! Join us. Make history! Make Media That matters!