Time: March 25, 2017 from 12:30pm to 2pm
Location: Carol's Books
Street: 1913 Del Paso Blvd.
Website or Map: http://www.CaliforniaFilm.net
Event Type: film, creation, event
Organized By: California Film Foundation
Latest Activity: Mar 30
IT'S TIME! NO FOOLIN!
Get your act together for the BIGGEST, THE BADDEST and the most freekin BODACIOUS Film program around, the 48 Hours Sacramento! The Cast and Crew Call is a MUST ATTEND to get your team together!
WHO SHOULD BE THERE?
1) Actors?? Models?? - BE THERE!
2) Crew members? - BE THERE!
3) Producers, Directors? ...YUP, BE THERE!
4) What about craft service, post production, hair, make-up, wardrobe/styling, locations, PAs or any other service that could possibly be related to filmmaking?? - BE THERE!!!!
At the 48 Hour Cast and Crew you know we love ya! So we're here to help you become a success. But help us help you. Start thinking of your process. Think about what you do and what you need to hook up with to be a success.
THEN DO THIS:...
A) RSVP to the Friends of 48 Hour Film
1) RSVP to CAST & CREW CALL (March 25th)
2) RSVP to SHOOT WEEKEND (March 31st)
3) RSVP to WORLD PREMIERE (April 23rd)
4) DOWNLOAD your sign up form here!