CFF PRESENTS: A production sound mixer, location sound recordist, location sound engineer or simply sound mixer is the member of a film crew or television crew responsible for recording all sound recording on set during the filmmaking or television production using professional audio equipment, for later inclusion in the finished ...
What is involved in Audio Post?
- Production Dialogue Editing.
- ADR (Automated Dialogue Replacement or Looping)
- Sound Effects Design and Editing.
- Foley Mixing and Editing.
- Music Composition and Editing.
- Mixing (also called Re-Recording)
Join the society of sound. If you are an audio location sound technician or in the audio post business, we want to hear from you!
Producers, go here to find production sound people for your next show.