Part of the film American Courtesans was shot in Sacramento, CA with the rest in SF, LA, Las Vegas, DC, NYC, and New Orleans, and Sacramento was an amazing city to shoot in. We were lucky to have the experience. I hope to film more in the area. In fact, our next film might be totally filmed in the Valley!

You need to be a member of California Film Foundation to add comments!

Join California Film Foundation

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool... thanks for letting me know! I'm a bit technology challenged, but I'm getting there... lol!

Martin Anaya said:

Very sweet Kristen! Please feel free share comments or observations on film making on our blog section too ok? It gets more views :)

• Very sweet Kristen! Please feel free share comments or observations on film making on our blog section too ok? It gets more views :)

• We are excited to be attending the Sacramento Film Festival with our film American Courtesans! Filming this was an incredible adventure, the women in the film are absolutely amazing, and we are honored to be part of this festival; being from the Sacto area and having filmed a good portion of it here!

• I cannot wait to see this film. I'll be looking real close for Sacramento scenes...

This reply was deleted.