Time: March 30, 2019 from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
Location: Carol's Books
Street: 1913 Del Paso Blvd.
Website or Map: http://www.CaliforniaFilm.net
Event Type: film, creation, event
Organized By: California Film Foundation
Latest Activity: Mar 30
IT'S TIME! NO FOOLIN!
Get your act together for the BIGGEST, THE BADDEST and the most
WHO SHOULD BE THERE?
1) Actors?? Models?? - BE THERE!
2) Crew members? - BE THERE!
3) Producers, Directors? ...YUP, BE THERE!
4) What about craft service, post-production, hair, make-up, wardrobe/styling, locations, PAs or any other service that could possibly be related to filmmaking?? - BE THERE!!!!
At the 48 Hour Cast and Crew you know we love ya! So we're here to help you become a success. But help us help you. Start thinking of your process. Think about what you do and what you need to hook up with to be a success.
THEN DO THIS:...
A) RSVP to the Friends of 48 Hour Film
1) RSVP to CAST & CREW CALL (March 30th)
2) RSVP to SHOOT WEEKEND (April 12th-14th)
3) RSVP to WORLD PREMIERE (April 28th)
4) RULES DOWNLOAD & READ THOROUGHLY!
5) AGREEMENT FILL THIS OUT ASAP WHEN FILM IS DONE!