Time: March 23, 2018 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Location: Carol's Books
Street: 1913 Del Paso Blvd.
Website or Map: http://www.CaliforniaFilm.net
Event Type: film, creation, event
Organized By: California Film Foundation
Latest Activity: Apr 6
IT'S TIME! NO FOOLIN!
Get your act together for the BIGGEST, THE BADDEST and the most
WHO SHOULD BE THERE?
1) Actors?? Models?? - BE THERE!
2) Crew members? - BE THERE!
3) Producers, Directors? ...YUP, BE THERE!
4) What about craft service, post-production, hair, make-up, wardrobe/styling, locations, PAs or any other service that could possibly be related to filmmaking?? - BE THERE!!!!
At the 48 Hour Cast and Crew you know we love ya! So we're here to help you become a success. But help us help you. Start thinking
THEN DO THIS:...
A) RSVP to the Friends of 48 Hour Film
1) RSVP to CAST & CREW CALL (March 23rd)
2)RSVP to SHOOT WEEKEND (April 6th)
3) RSVP to WORLD PREMIERE (April 21st)
4) THE RULES DOWNLOAD & READ THOROUGHLY!
5) AGREEMENT FILL THIS OUT ASAP WHEN FILM IS DONE!